Posted on: September 13, 2023
Date: September 13, 2023
Job Title: Office Administration – Estimating Department
NOC Code: 14100
- Setup quotes into EData in a timely manner, and prepare any physical files needed.
- Turn quotes into work orders in EData, and prepare any physical files needed.
- Obtain POs from customer portals and send PO confirmations as necessary.
- Stamp prints as provided by the engineering team.
- Assist in gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Assist in preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the information and trends.
- Perform contract reviews on all POs received, recognize differences from quotes to orders and alert all necessary personnel to such differences.
- Recognize cost extras, billable, and non-billable items with regards to WOs and job setups.
- Contribute to the team effort by assisting team members as needed – RFQ requests, BOM entry, etc.
- Data entry as needed or requested (Updating materials/pricing, updating customer/supplier information, etc.).
- Answering the phone and directing enquiries to the appropriate personnel.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment i.e., tidy desk, lunchroom etc.
- Present a professional image of Essex Weld Solutions, and a personal commitment to the safety and wellbeing of all employees.
- Participate in continuous improvements, 5S and 8 Waste initiatives, including and not limited to processes, production flow etc.
- Follow the ISO 9001:2015 processes and procedures.
- Mandatory cross training required; training will be provided.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- You must adhere to Essex Weld Solutions Culture and Guiding Values
- High School Diploma
- 1-year experience in related field
Salary Range: To be determined base on experience
Type: Full time
Location: Essex, ON
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: Yes
Contact: email@example.com, 519-326-0513