Posted on: August 24, 2023
Date: August 24, 2023
Job: Senior Graphic Designer (Remote)
NOC Code: 52120
- In this role, you will be collaborating with the web and marketing team to maintain the company’s multiple large website applications, as well as be responsible for creating print and online marketing material as needed
- Must be a skilled, talented designer who has experience with the web, mobile and print design
- Ideal candidate will be able to take written ideas, spoken ideas, or existing design templates, and expand upon these directives resulting in clean, polished, consistent, and functional design
- Must have a detailed, relevant portfolio, and possess a thorough understanding of branding, information of architecture, a proficiency in both UI and UX design best practices
- Must be proficient in web design, graphic design, and social media creation.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Five or more years of professional experience with design software, including Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to receive criticism and direction and revise work accordingly, must have excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software are an asset
Salary Range: $70,000 – $75,000 Annually
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Qualified candidates are also encouraged to submit an application directly at: https://www.storwell.com/careers/webdesigner
Contact: email@example.com, 519-971-9698