Posted on: August 24, 2023
Date: August 24, 2023
Job: HR Recruiter (Remote)
NOC Code: 12101
- Lead the full cycle recruitment for various positions including that of IT & Software, Construction, Real Estate Leasing, etc.
- Create and implement inbound and outbound recruiting strategies.
- Assist hiring managers in selecting competencies and preparing for interviews.
- Research staffing trends, establish systematic workflows, and recommend solutions to improve our company’s recruitment practices & Determine HR metrics, such as turnover rates and cost-per-hire, review departmental budgets, and maintain employee records.
- Conduct routine human resource tasks including verifying trade credentials, licensing, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of new hires’ onboarding.
- Act as the main point of contact for managers, employees, and outside vendors as it relates to human resources.
- Communicate and help key players retrieve and understand HR policies, guidelines, and processes. Escalating discussions to HRBP as needed.
- Prepare confidential and essential HR documents such as employment contracts, new hire forms, termination letters, promotion letters, and performance improvement plans.
- Lead and organize the Joint Health & Safety Committee quarterly meetings to ensure all Ontario guidelines are being met by the company and successfully completed JHSC Certificate (Part 1)
- Promotes the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a great company with career opportunities.
- Manages internship and apprenticeship programs.
- Act as backup to HR Administrator and HR Business Partner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Be legally able to work in Canada
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of internal recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Knowledge of Top-Grading Interviews and Selection is an asset.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Salary: $50,000 – $55,000 Annually
Location: Mississauga, Ontario – remote work available
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
Qualified candidates are also encouraged to submit an application directly at: https://www.storwell.com/careers/recruiter
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-971-9698