Posted on: July 19, 2023
Date: July 19, 2023
Job Title: General Labour
NOC Code: 95109
- Grade, sort and package produce (cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant) per customer specifications.
- Assemble, line and pad cartons and containers per customer specifications.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are meet.
- Place products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, as required.
- Load and remove completed or defective products or materials placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas.
- Operate and maintain farm equipment and machinery
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Tag the output and clean up the paperwork properly
- Understand and follow information and instruction presented through spoken words and sentences by line leader, supervisor or manager
- Communicate any issues or concerns to the line leader, supervisor or manager
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with body, arms, and/or legs
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.)
Hours of Work: Full time, permanent, 6-days a week. Shifts are 4pm to 1am or 1pm to 10pm
Location (City\Town): Kingsville
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Work in a temperature-controlled environment of approximately 13 ˚C / 55 ˚F
- 12-15 positions available
Contact: email@example.com, (519-733-6396)