Posted on: July 11, 2023
Date: July 11, 2023
Job Title: Material Handler
NOC Code: 75101
- Forklift operation and material handling.
- Inspection of all inbound products for damage and defects and report to the Dry Goods Supervisor.
- Conduct physical inventory counts of goods and ensure accuracy with NAV/WMS system.
- Updating and maintain all necessary paperwork in an effective timely manner.
- Ensuring equipment maintenance is maintained and all safety measures and requirements are met.
- Ensuring department housekeeping is maintained.
- Maintain strong communication with the Dry Goods Supervisor to ensure the department needs are met.
- Working closely with the Production lines to ensure proper products are sourced in a timely manner.
- Receive and unload incoming products when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of forklift experience.
- Knowledge and experience with computer systems.
- Excellent communication abilities, active listening skills and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, some independent work.
- Ability to work in a fast environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation, and development of the company.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Working with a wide array of people/culture in a team setting.
- There may be an occasional need for some heavy lifting and bending, twisting, and reaching as needed.
- Balance between sitting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse and coolers – some desk work
- Early start times range from 4:00am-6:00am.
Hours of Work: Day shift, Early start times range from 4:00am-6:00am.
Location (City\Town): Leamington
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No, but reliable transportation to work is required
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-326-0513