Posted on: July 11, 2023
Date: July 11, 2023
Job Title: Forklift Operator
NOC Code: 73400
- Loading and unloading of trucks, unpacking received goods.
- Inspection and verification of all shipments and incoming goods against packing slips.
- Sorting shipments and distributing product once they have been loaded.
- Undertake physical inventory counts and stock checks.
- Material handling.
- Delivery of materials to the appropriate storage area or department.
- Use of scan guns.
- Updating and maintaining all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparing packing slips and ensuring coordination with driver.
- Preparing work accurately and meet or exceed daily workload requirements.
- Ensuring equipment maintenance program is maintained and all safety measures and
- requirements are met.
- Ensuring department housekeeping is maintained.
- Fast paced work environment; must be attentive to details and quality.
- Forklift experience is a requirement.
- Safety shoes are mandatory.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Working with a wide array of people/culture in a team setting.
- There may be an occasional need for some heavy lifting and bending, twisting, and reaching as needed.
- Balance between sitting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse and coolers – some desk work
- Early start times range from 4:00am-6:00am.
Salary: $20 + benefits
Hours of Work: Must be available to work on the afternoon shift, hours range from 40-55 per week and will fluctuate according to the needs of the business.
Location (City\Town): Leamington
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No, but reliable transportation to work is required
Contact: email@example.com, 519-326-0513