Posted on: May 23, 2023
Date: May 23, 2023
Job Title: Quality and ISO Administration
NOC Code: 1221
- Develop/ maintain internal quality system policies, procedures, work instructions, forms, and documents.
- Administrative operation of the corrective action system (Internal and external).
- Analysis of customer and regulatory requirements to assess their effect on the internal quality system.
- Support of customer and agency audits.
- Generate/Complete required paperwork according to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Quality assurance input within the approved supplier program.
- Quality assurance record retention.
- Track control sheets on shop floor and maintain detailed and organized files.
- Train and mentor employees with quality topics
- Keep management posted on any quality topics or concerns you may have
- Track and present quality Key Production Indicators such as internal quality findings and external quality findings
- Schedule quality training defined by management
- Review and follow up on ISO Audits – Internal + External
- Ensure all ISO related documents are up to date and being used appropriately
- Identify improvement opportunities and countermeasures
- Continue to create ISO related documents and processes where required such as work instructions and procedures
- Prepare and present training related to ISO so all members understand the standard
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Analyze quality data, identify problem areas, and assist in resolving processes or method that affects quality.
- Must be available for overtime as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of quality system requirements
- Knowledge if ISO 9000 (Regulatory) requirements
- Cognizant of document processing principles and practices
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing setting
- Strong ISO Background
Salary: $19-25 per hour
Hours of Work: Daytime hours – approx. 6am-3pm with potential overtime
Location (City\Town): Essex
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Contact: email@example.com, (519-733-6396)