Posted on: May 18, 2023
Date: May 18, 2023
Job Title: Priva Clerk
NOC Code: 1411
- Make daily corrections to the Labour Registrations; create Maps and Graphs to make sure the corrections are done accurately.
- Communicate effectively to employees about any errors found in the Registrations and follow up on re-occurring issues to discipline employees.
- Create weekly reports for the Labour Supervisors to identify the areas that need improvement and analyze the possible solutions.
- Prepare accurately and timely bi-weekly hours report for Payroll purposes containing Bonuses in dollar amount and Percentages per Department.
- Create and display/post the Employees’ Performances in a weekly basis.
- Collect and record accurately all the data related with the Farm’s Production.
- Utilize the Priva System (FS Performance) to the best of the abilities to ensure quality and performances of the Crop Activities are maximized.
- Help in the resolution of any personnel related issues.
- General Administration tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and to reprioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Pleasant personality
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- College diploma/certificate in Business Administration preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in an Administration environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English; additional languages (i.e. Spanish, will be considered an asset).
- Familiarity with Priva computer software will be considered an asset.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
Hours of Work: Full-Time, 8-hour Day Shift, permanent, 6-days a week, and some additional hours which may include Saturdays, depending on workload and priorities.
Location (City\Town): Kingsville
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Contact: email@example.com, (519) 733-6396