Posted on: May 18, 2023
Date: May 18, 2023
Job Title: Property Maintenance/Technician
NOC Code: 6733
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency, and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems including plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Maintains grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing, or snow removal.
- Responsible for any required maintenance, repairs, or modifications on all machinery and equipment.
- Ensure all machinery/equipment is maintained in good operating condition.
- Ensure that all repairs are done in compliance with legislation. i.e., Building Code, Electrical Code, Pressure Vessels Code.
- Able to operate a forklift, skid steer, crane, lawnmower, and trailers.
- Ability to interpret blueprints & shop drawings.
- Have experience in a manufacturing setting working with metal.
- Five years of experience in a facility maintenance role in an industrial environment.
- Good judgment & effective in solving practical problems, responds quickly, calmly, and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Demonstrate an ability to work efficiently in an unsupervised environment.
- Demonstrate a strong health, safety, quality, and environmental mindset.
- Valid driver’s license required to perform work at multiple sites.
- Capable of working at heights and in confined spaces
- Willing to work in an outside environment as required including during times of inclement weather.
Hours of Work: Full Time 40+ Hours
Location (City\Town): Kingsville
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: Yes
This is a full-time position that provides overtime pay after 40 hours a week.
- Competitive Wages
- Casual Dress code
- Full Group Benefits Package* (Drug, Vision, & Dental)
- RRSP Matching Program
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Passionate leadership with team-based culture
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (519) 733-6396