Posted on: May 18, 2023
Date: May 18, 2023
Job Title: Mechanical Designer
NOC Code: 2132
- Interpret customer requirements and develop a design to meet their criteria.
- Build Assemblies in SolidWorks.
- Develop detailed drawing packages for customer approval and manufacturing.
- Coordinate with customers and the manufacturing team.
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies.
- Develop new and improve existing products.
- Provide timely updates for project completion and workload.
- Must have experience in mechanical design.
- Preference is given to experience in machine/equipment design.
- Must be familiar with Metal Fabricating and Manufacturing processes.
- Ability to follow common design practices.
- Familiarity with Conveyor and Machinery design.
- Minimum of 5 years of SolidWorks experience.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Compensation will be based on the applicant’s experience and capabilities.
- Group benefits available after 90 days
Hours of Work: Full Time 40+ Hours
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Location (City\Town): Kingsville/Ruthven
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (519) 733-6396