Posted on: May 10, 2023
Date: May 10, 2023
Job Title: Bartender
NOC Code: 6512
- Conduct over-the-counter retail sales of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food items as well as handles cash sales, counts cash drawers and conducts periodic inventory and restocking, and assists golfers as needed
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for members/guests
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Other duties as required
- Bartender experience is an asset
- Positive attitude and customer service skills
- Smart Serve Required
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Extended periods of standing may be required
Hours of Work: Part-time and full-time available. Flexible hours required, including weekends.
Location (City\Town): LaSalle
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519- 971-9698