Posted on: May 10, 2023
Date: May 10, 2023
Job Title: Box Machine Operator
NOC Code: 9435
- Box Machine Operator is responsible to maintain sufficient inventory to meet the daily, weekly requirements of the warehouse
- Communicate with warehouse supervisors and/or line lead for daily & weekly production needs
- Support, train, motivate any employees working in the box making area
- Complete pre-operational and post-operational inspections of the working area and equipment
- Complete preventative maintenance and cleaning as per the schedule; taking complete ownership of the cleanliness and organization of the box making area
- Complete cycle-counts as per the needs of the inventory coordinators
- Collaborate with inventory coordinators as needed
- Load boxes and cut strings as needed throughout the day
- Ensure proper quality of outputs: folding and gluing correctly
- Comply with SOPs, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Food Safety, Health and Safety and all company policies and procedures
- Actively initiate, participate in, and support continuous improvement initiatives
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Training will be provided during onboarding; experience considered an asset
- Good time management skills – to keep up with demand
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to participate, support
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Role frequently requires the ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, use hands to handle or feel packaging, and reach with hands and arms
- The position requires the ability to regularly lift up to 30-pounds, occasionally up to 50-pounds
Salary: TBD Based on Experience
Hours of Work: Full time, Permanent
- Hours of work may vary depending on business needs; Flexibility required.
Location (City\Town): Leamington
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No, but must have reliable way to get to work.
- This job operates in a warehouse that can be cold or hot at any time of the year.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud due to packaging machinery and forklift truck operation.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-326-0513