Posted on: May 8, 2023
Date: May 5, 2023
Job Title: Food Service Coordinator (Summer Camp)
NOC Code: 6212
- The Food Service Coordinator is responsible for the overall food service operation at camp.
- The Food Service Coordinator will be in charge of the preparation, delivery and oversight of all meals for the summer camp season.
- They will be responsible for all purchases with regards to food supplies, kitchen supplies and equipment, and are expected to manage this area’s large budget.
- The Food Service Coordinator will oversee the prep cook and work together to prepare and serve all meals, with consideration given to specific dietary needs, as well as ensuring that the kitchen and food storage areas are maintained at a consistently high level of cleanliness.
- The Food Service Coordinator should be comfortable working in an industrial kitchen and have experience with upkeep of large commercial grade kitchen appliances.
- The Food Service Coordinator is expected to be flexible, willing to take on new projects, provide healthy meals, and eager to train staff in a fast paced, energetic environment.
- The Food Service Coordinator will also provide leadership and supervise the prep cook and work closely with other areas at camp to ensure smooth coordination of service delivery to all campers.
- They will report directly to the Camp Director.
- Standard First Aid, CPR C, Food Safe Handling Certification, and Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Position Screening.
- Experience working in a kitchen
Hours of Work: Sunday – Friday, Contract dates: Mid May-early October
Location (City\Town): Leamington
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: Yes
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (519) 326-0153