Posted on: October 14, 2022
Date: October 13, 2022
Job Title: Maintenance Technician Swing Shift
NOC Code: 7445
- Install, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on production equipment, including electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical machinery.
- Performing oil changes and required service to Fleet trucks and forklifts.
- Performing repairs on commercial fishing vessels.
- General repairs and clean up duties which may include roll-up door repairs, latch repairs, caulking, weatherproofing, minor roof repairs, basic concrete work, basic metal work, basic fence/gate repair, lighting, basic electrical troubleshooting, basic carpentry, landscaping, snow removal, garbage disposal, and general renovation/restoration.
- Perform all technical procedures are compliant with standard operating procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- High school or general education degree
- Proficiency with hand and power tools, repairs, maintenance requirements
- Valid Ontario driver’s license to travel between locations as required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritizing work, completing repairs efficiently
- Ability to work independently, and with a team
- Strong electrical background considered an asset
- Communicates effectively with other department managers, supervisors, and employees
- Forklift experience considered an asset
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods, to bend, lift, squat and twist, to lift to 80 lbs. and be comfortable working outdoors
Salary: $19-$21 per hour
Hours of Work: Friday 7:00 am until 5:00pm (day shift) and 3:30 pm until 12:00 am (afternoon shift), Additional hours as required during peak season.
Location (City\Town): Wheatley, Ontario
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Offers benefits for every position after 90 days, discounts at our retail store and overtime after 44 hours
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-733-6396