Posted on: October 14, 2022
Date: October 13, 2022
Job Title: Sanitation Worker
NOC Code: 7621
- Cleaning and sanitization of processing area, walls, floor, and equipment using a centralized pressure system.
- Removal of fish waste and bio product from the processing area using chemicals and cleaning agents.
- Proper use of sanitization tools.
- Cleaning and sanitization in accordance with Presteve’s Sanitization Process and procedures.
- Maintain clean working environment.
- Adhere to Food Safety, Health & Safety standards.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- A willingness to develop, desire to learn and be trained in other areas is an asset.
- Additional duties as required.
- Previous experience in a Sanitation role considered an asset
- Must be reliable and dedicated
- We are looking for those with the initiative to work hard and learn our processes
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods of time, to bend, lift and twist, and be able to lift to 50lbs.
Salary: $16.50 per hour
Hours of Work: Afternoon Schedule: Monday – Friday 4:30 pm until 12:00 am/2:00 am, Saturday 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm, additional hours as required during peak season.
Location (City\Town): Wheatley, Ontario
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Offers benefits for every position after 90 days, discounts at our retail store and overtime after 44 hours
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-733-6396