Posted on: July 13, 2022
Job Title: Full-Time Residential Youth Worker -Midnights
NOC Code: 4212
- The security of the residence and safety of all the youth
- Observing the residents and monitoring and addressing behaviours in accordance with the youth’s Plan of Care, and agency policies.
- Completing accurate documentation in case records
- Providing a supportive and nurturing environment to persons with behavioural, emotional, and social needs.
- Completing all assigned midnight duties which includes, household maintenance, cleaning, some meal preparation, and other duties as assigned
- Graduate Child and Youth Care Program, or B.A. in related Social Service fields.
- Seeking a result-oriented individual who thrives at taking initiative in a challenging work environment and has an ability to work within a residential setting with this target population (youth).
- Two years experience with the target population
- Basic/Standard First Aid skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to effectively manage crisis situations and utilize sound problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- French language skills are an asset
Salary: Competitive wage and Benefit Package
Hours of Work: Sunday-Thursday 11:00p.m.-7:00a.m. with some flexibility as needed
Location (City\Town): Windsor
On Bus Route: Yes, but will require own transportation
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: Yes
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519- 971-9698