Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job Title: Field Nurse
NOC Code: 3233
The Field Nurse is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to providing direct and in-direct client care. This may include;
- Taking service inquires
- Performing care consultations with potential clients and family members
- Client/CAREGiverSM introductions
- Quality assurance visits with existing clients
- Continuously evaluating care plans through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
- Perform “designated” nursing tasks as well as overseeing and supervising and training CAREGivers who will perform Medically Delegated Tasks
- Reflect the core values 2786111 Ontario Ltd, d.b.a. Home Instead franchise.
- Utilize Quality Assurance program to keep and grow client hours, while maintaining positive relationships with Clients.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Demonstrate open/effective and positive communication with clients, family members, the franchise owners, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Develop Policies and Procedures regarding Medically Delegated Tasks
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- This position is for a specialized team to care for a 5-year-old with a neurological disability-which includes drug resistant epilepsy, G-tube, circadian rhythm sleep, non-verbal and use of wheelchair; Oculocutaneous albinism-which includes nystagmus and photophobia. Successful candidates will also have the choice if they would like to join the CAREGiver family to assist other clients.
- Must maintain an updated license/permit in good standing following all provincial/state regulations and requirements.
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by 2786111 Ontario Ltd, dba Home Instead
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate equipment
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
Salary: $25-30 per hour
Hours of Work: Part-Time with opportunity to gain hours
Location (City\Town): Kingsville
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: Yes
Contact: email@example.com, 519- 733-6396