Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job Title: Inventory Control Administrator
NOC Code: 1524
- Monitor and Operate WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Performing urgent reactive / high accuracy count verifications in the warehouse / repack setting
- Performing Directed Work Cycle counts
- Rapid response to on floor count triggers. Urgency required
- Determine trends and common patterns to identify root cases of inventory discrepancies.
- Input and use of daily reports to transmit tangible information from the inventory status to the operations team for follow up / investigation to drive tangible results.
- The ability to balance and rebalance work priorities throughout shift.
- Role requires a balance of planned and reactive work based on daily operational changes. The ability to toggle and balance urgent tasks is an asset.
- This role will have the ability to fundamentally adjust our company’s inventory. Accuracy and the ability to accurately count and report with attention to detail is an absolute must in this role.
- The ability to work with little supervision.
- Experience with Inventory Control software (WMS) is an asset.
- Experience within the operations would be considered an asset in determining and deducing root causes to inventory mis movements and activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Outlook is required.
- Ability to work with independently and within a team setting.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with time sensitive deadlines and priorities.
- A flexible work schedule including extended hours and weekends.
- Post secondary education in a related field will be considered an asset.
- Physical Abilities: Must be able to work at a desk for extend periods of time as well as in a warehouse / refrigerated, fast paced environment.
Salary: Will be disclosed by employer
Hours of Work: Full time, permanent, 6-days a week, Monday to Saturday, and potentially extended hours depending on workload and priorities.
Location (City\Town): Kingsville
On Bus Route: No
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 519- 733-6396