Posted on: May 19, 2022
Job Title: Automation Specialist
NOC Code: 2232
- Oversee and improve automated process in manufacturing facility.
- Supervise industrial automated equipment and processes
- Analyze, prepare, and communicate reports on machinery for process improvements
- Maintain, debug, and troubleshoot robotic and PLC programs
- Prepare technical documentation such as operating and training manuals.
- Proactive in process and quality improvements
- Ensure compliance with all legislative safety requirements
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution is required. Programs of study would include: Robotic Technician, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, and Industrial Controls.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience related to industrial automation.
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Broad knowledge of process automation
- Ability to work independently or as a team in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strongly motivated with high levels of initiative
- Available to work rotating shifts; including days, afternoons, midnights, and weekends
Hours of Work: Full time
Location (City\Town): Windsor, ON
On Bus Route: Yes
Position Requires a Personal Vehicle: No
- Emails regarding next steps will come from Bamboo HR – Please Ensure to check your junk mail
- Rolled steel company and the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The company is vertically integrated from mining through ironmaking, steelmaking, rolling, finishing and downstream with hot and cold stamping of steel parts and components.
Contact: email@example.com, 519-971-9698