Employment Assessment Centre counsellors will provide you with one to one personalized help in your search for employment.
With your counsellor, you can:
- Identify and discuss your employment barriers – what is preventing you from finding work
- Identify your marketable skills and experience through assessment and discussion
- Review the effectiveness of your resume and cover letter
- Learn how to prepare for interviews
- Receive referrals to other organizations that specialize in addressing specific barriers
Employment counselling is often an ongoing relationship. Your counsellor is available to work with you until you find employment.